Monday, December 1, 2008

Mexico: Reportus Interruptus

I'm currently in the midst of the cyberspace equivalent of a rain delay. Our home computer, after nearly six years of valiant service, has recently "bought the farm" and will be on its way to electronic heaven in a few days.

A replacement should be service-ready by this coming weekend, at which time I'll resume with part two, in which BowlingWidow and I bribe prison guards, federal police and taxi drivers to make it back to our cruise ship, leaping on board from the gangplank just as it pulls out to sea.

BowlingJoe

2 comments:

Captain ILL said...

Wow, I've never had that speedy of a delivery time from Dell. It's usually taken them at least a month to deliver a machine to me. I suppose that, like all things in life, bowlers get special treatment.

Anonymous said...

Latest report is that it's supposed to arrive today. At least that's what the FedEx tracking link is telling me anyway.